Red Cell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New leadership in Red Cell

Go down

New leadership in Red Cell Empty New leadership in Red Cell

Post  Annika Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm

A lot of things are going on in Red Cell these days. Our original founder, Nestor, has chosen to step down and promote me to founder. I am proud and honored about the confidence, he has shown me and I look forward to lead this awesome faction.

Nestor registered in Sigmastorm within the first days of it´s existence. Unlike the majority of the first players, he did not come over from Fallen Sword. He started out in Sigma without any knowledge about the FS culture and game mechanics. He signed up with a fresh view on this new game and his faction was based on what he experienced.

Nestor founded Red Cell the 27th of November 2008. The faction was in line with the uniqueness of Sigma, the storyline, the wastelands, the sci-fi theme, the classes... From the beginning, Red Cell had integrity and was true to the concept of Sigma.

In cooperation with some precious members like MrDorian and DrgnMaster, Nestor evolved the organisation and the rules of Red Cell. Even though the faction was new and the members small and inexperienced, the faction slowly grew. It represented something new and different, because it wasn´t built on existing alliances in 'that other HCS game'. This unique concept attracted some excellent players, who also shared the point of view, that this was another game and another world. These players turned into a strong core and a lot of them have remained active and loyal in the entire history of Red Cell.

As the game grew older, Nestor kept evolving Red Cell. He strengthened the organisation and enforced the strict rules that was made in the very beginning. This called for mature and responsible players. The idea of a high activity level and no deadwood was a successful strategy and Red Cell kept climbing the ranks.

Today, the faction is ranked 4th. I have been put in charge of a strong and successful faction with an exceptional group of players, who all put the team before themselves. The players are the heart of Red Cell. I will try to lead the faction for the best of the players and ensure the integrity that made us what we are. We will keep striving and aim for the top in this game.

Nestor has chosen to stay in Red Cell and keep playing the game. I am grateful to have such a competent advisor available to air his voice and support my leadership in the future. Thanks for the confidence, Nestor. Smile
Annika
Annika
Admin

Character sheet
Health: 10
self-esteem:
New leadership in Red Cell Left_bar_bleue10/10New leadership in Red Cell Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Class:

Back to top Go down